Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Water and Aging

As I read about aging in "Hexagonal Water - The Ultimate Solution" by M.S. Pangman, M.S., I see the link between the aging process and dehydration.  A newborn baby is 90% water; after the first year, the baby's body weight in water is 70%.  It is common for the elderly to be less than 50% water.  No wonder they shrink so much!

During his 40 years of research, the renowned scientist Dr. Mu Shik Jhon established the concept of structured water, which came to be known as "hexagonal water". 

"Replenishing the hexagonal water in our bodies can increase vitality, slow the aging process, and prevent disease."  (M.S. Jhon, The Water Puzzle and the Hexagonal Key. Uplifting Press, 2004).

When I give speeches about water, I mention the one side effect of drinking the equivalent of one's body weight in ounces.  Obviously, that would be more trips to the bathroom.  Would you rather go there or to the doctor?  The doctor will prescribe something that has an array of side effects, including shortness of breath, constipation, nausea, dizziness, etc.   Now, what was that original complaint again?

In my next blog, I will tell about my experience with the Vitilizer Plus, an appliance resembling a blender, that structures purified water.  Stay tuned, stay hydrated!

Way2Grow

No comments:

Post a Comment