Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hexagonal Water

After two years of buying the best purified water dispensed in a water store (at EcoLife, Sherman Oaks), I finally decided to get one of those Vitilizer Plus advanced water systems.  This blender-like appliance sits on the store counter so that people can sample structured water. Customers who own this device marvel about its long term effects on the body.  I've had mine for nine months now and I'm spoiled!  The water tastes sweet!  It's fun to watch the vortex (whirlpool) action of the water as it's being mineralized by mineral cubes.  The water becomes oxygenated, alkaline, and hexagonally structured.

The first thing I noticed was the energy from the oxygen, then I noticed a release of stored emotions (proving how cellular water transmits information!)  I've seen increase in metabolism and a slight weight loss (I was somewhat above my ideal weight).  Every system is functioning at optimal level, although I was hoping to see a bullet-proof immune system.  I sleep better and have 90% improvement in my chronic low back ache.

When I  bought my Vitilizer Plus at EcoLife, I received 100 free gallons of their reverse osmosis water, and according to a city inspector, this is the purest water dispensed in L.A.  They also dispense "coral" water, which is alkalized from high grade Japanese coral filters.  The owner, Chris Bates, is extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of water and health.  I've learned so much from him!

Way2Grow

2 comments:

  1. Hi! .. I am a former customer of EcoLife-- and I am having a very hard time finding a new "water spot" that is reliable, with really good water. I miss Chris, and wish he'd come back!

    I can't afford the vitalizer plus, although now I wish I would've gotten it while he was trying to sell me on it.

    Please let me know if you know of any other GOOD water locations.

    Thank you

    -Tyesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Eco Life store in sherman oaks closed last year, and the only way I know to buy the Vitilizer Plus is on Amazon or at Vitilier Plus website.

    ReplyDelete